Senior Project Manager
Mr. Dennis Lin is familiar with international round log and lumber trading, especially the development in Asian, Korean and Taiwanese markets.
He has more than 10 years of experience as a leader in fixed network (Tyco submarine cable) and wireless (SBC mobile phone) telecommunication system engineering projects. He also established joint venture with the mainland company, and provided floor equipment and PVC injection molding machine turnkey plant as well as log and lumber to the JV company.
- Koncor Forest Company (1988-1993). Alaskan Native Company exporting of hamlock and spruce round log to Korea and Taiwan. Specialize in marketing and sales of raw material in Asia.
- Investment in mainland China for 5 different manufacturer in several province (1990-1997), It’s a turnkey plant project which is to make joint venture with local province Government, and all of the products are exported t o USA and Europe.
- The total solution turn-key vendor of Trans Asia Telecommunications Inc. (1998-2004). The Main investor: Southern Bell Company (SBC) U.S.A.
- Project Leader of The TIGC Sub-Marine Cable C2C Project, (2003-2005), The Main investor: Tycom company is a subsidiary of Tyco group U.S.A.
- Sales for SNCM France company’s vessel “King Tamatoa” to Taiwan(2010-2012). The intended use of the ship is for 42 knots high speed passenger craft between Taiwan to Mainland China (Taiwan Strait).